IsProxyIP ("us", "we", or "our") operates the IsProxyIP.com website and API (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the IsProxyIP.com website and API operated by IsProxyIP
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively, namely for data hosting and billing.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information includes:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
- Cookies and Usage Data
- IP address and browser's user-agent
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
IsProxyIP is bind by the General Data Protection Regulation to legitimise processing of personal data as determined by article 3 of this regulation.
IsProxyIP may process your Personal Data, as a controller, for the following purposes:
- Client managing – the processing with this purpose is lawful for the performance of a contract in which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the prospect client prior to entering into a contract;
- You have given us permission to do so, through specific and clear consent that is registered – when there is another purpose for the processing of data that is not included in the acceptance of our terms of service, we ask the data subject for specific consent relating with that specific purpose;
- To comply with the law – if, in a given circumstance we are asked by legal authorities to provide information or data, we are obliged to do so. Nevertheless, this information will be available if you ask us about it.
Retention of Data
IsProxyIP can retain anonymised usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. However, IsProxyIP assures that every processor provides sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures that entail that processing will meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject. We may use processors for hosting services to enable our job or for billing.
When there is transfer of data, IsProxyIP assures that:
- The processor hired is compliant with the GPDR, through a contract or agreement in accordance to its directions (when the processor operates within EEA)
- The processor signs a Data Processing Agreement with IsProxyIP that assumes its compliance with Privacy Shield, or that includes the model clauses approved by the European regulators (when the processor operates outside EEA)
Disclosure of Data
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where IsProxyIP relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.